3/8" Square Cap Nut - Smooth
This new addition to our hardware line offers the rare square cap nuts. Available in smooth square, hammered square, and the impossible to find pyramid cap nut. Shown left to right: Hammered, Pyramid Hammered, Smooth Approximate overall size is 5/8" squareThreaded to receive a 3/8"-16 coarse thread bolt.
3/8" Square Cap Nut
3/8"-16 Square cap nut in a modern and rustic style appearance. Standard coarse thread square nuts
- Thread: 3/8" -16
- Cap Width: .65"
- Cap Height: .56"
- Thread Depth: .45"
- Raw: Metal is left untreated. Recommended for those wanting to add their own finish.
- Black: The part is painted flat black. We recommend this option for parts that have no texturing done to them and for outdoor use.
- Oil Rubbed Bronze: A wax containing bronze is rubbed on the piece, leaving a bronze color to the high points of the metal where the lows will be black. Recommended for hammered or distressed textured items.
- Pewter: A wax containing pewter is rubbed on the part, leaving the silver-ish pewter color on the highs points of the metal and the lows will be black. Recommended for hammered of distressed textured items.
- Aged Bronze: A wax containing bronze is applied to the piece and then wiped away. This finish leaves the high points of the metal black and the low points a goldish-bronze color. Recommended for hammered or distressed items.
- Aged Pewter: A wax containing pewter is applied to the piece and then wiped away. This finish leaves the high point of the metal black and the low points a silver-ish pewter color. Recommended for hammered or distressed items.
- Rusty Metal Patina: This finish leaves the reddish, orange color of the rust on the low points of the piece. It looks best when selected with a hammered or distressed texture
- Gunmetal: This is an acid finish leaving hints of blues and browns coming through the part. The coloring soaks into the metal making it more scratch resistant (Good for high use items).Not recommended for outdoor use
- Wrought Iron Patina: This is an acid was finish, the blackish coloring will soak into the metal making it more scratch resistant (Good for high use items). Not recommended for outdoor use