The Ash Bucket is an essential and practical fireplace accessory. Constructed from steel, the bucket features a raised bottom and thermal insulation to prevent the ashes from heating up the floor, and the metal handle has a wooden grip for comfortable carrying. Equipped with a tight-fitting lid to keep the ash contained,it's an easy solution for maintaining your fireplace, wood burning stove, or fire pit!
NOTE: When in use, bucket should be placed on hearth, stone, slate, or brick, as the steel construction insulates the heat, but surface area will still be hot.
1. High Quality：Ash bucket is made of high quality galvanized iron material with black powder coating to ensure it is fireproof and durable for long-term using; Comes with a lid to keep ashes from spilling onto the floor
2. Easy to Carry: This double-bottomed ash bucket holds three gallons of warm ash safely, so you can use it with peace of mind. The fireplace ash bucket with a lid comes with a tight-fitting, lightweight iron/steel lid with a bronze finish, which keeps the contents inside during transport
3. Enough Capacity: The large 3-gallon capacity capacity can easily store or transfer wood ashes. Suitable for fire pit, fireplace, wood burner. Of course, it can also be used for the transfer and removal of burning charcoal when grilling
1. Color: Bronze
2. Material: Iron
3. Product Weight: 3 Lbs
4. Package Weight: 6lbs
5. Product Overall Dimension: 10.5"D x 10.5"W x 13.4"H
6. Package Dimension: 11" x 11" x 12.2"
1 x Ash Bucket