Old West Iron stands behind our products material and workmanship. Old West Iron will repair or replace all defective products or parts. When necessary, a proof of purchase may be required. Old West Iron will not assume liability for any labor charges regarding the removal or reinstallation of the products; nor will we cover any freight, postage, or handling expense related to the product. Damages caused by accident, misuse, abuse, or improper installation are not covered by this warranty. Any and all alterations or physical changes to the product by anyone other than Old West Iron will void the warranty.
- LAG SCREWS, BOLTS & CARRIAGE BOLTS
- NUTS & WASHERS
- CLAVOS & DECORATIVE SCREWS
- ALL THREAD & DECORATIVE THREADED ROD / BAR
- SPECIALTY FASTENERS / OTHER
- FLAT PLATES
- SUPPORT BRACKETS
- HANGERS & SADDLES
- POST BASES & CAPS
- HANDLES, KNOBS & KNOCKERS
- LATCHES, SLIDE BOLTS & CANE BOLTS
- SPEAKEASY GRILLS & DOORS
- DECORATIVE IRON STRAPS
PIZZA OVEN DOORS
- STANDARD SIZE PIZZA OVEN DOORS
- PIZZA OVEN DOORS FOR EXISTING OVENS
- XL PIZZA OVEN DOORS
- IN STOCK PIZZA OVEN DOORS
HOME & GARDEN
- WALL ACCESSORIES
- WINDOW ACCESSORIES
- WALL DECOR, SIGNS & CUTOUTS
- SHOP BY ROOM
The patina finish applied to our products is known as a “living finish” which means it will change with time, touch, climate, etc. Because each product will be exposed to a varying set of conditions dependent on use and location, we do not warranty the finish of our products. Our finishes are rust resistant (with the exception of raw, gunmetal, and wrought iron patina), we recommend reapplying a clear coat every 2 years or as needed to ensure the longevity of our finishes.
Old West Iron and its knowledgeable staff will do the best to explain applications of all our product but the responsibility for determining the suitability of a product for a specific application lies with the customer. Old West Iron is not to be held liable for recommendation of a product, as likely as it is to meet your stated needs. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to determine if a product will be suitable for their given application. We assume no liability for issues of any kind arising from the customer's choice of product.
All products with customizations not offered on our website / catalog and custom designed products are non-refundable, no exceptions. This includes customized sizes, any items that are bent/ rolled / welded in a way that varies from what is listed on our website, and anything that a sales representative must write up as a custom order.
Repairs & Alterations
Old West Iron cannot accept any products back or offer refunds of any sort to any and all products which have been repaired or altered by someone outside of Old West Iron. Old West Iron’s sole obligation is limited to repairing or replacing, at our option, any parts which shall be determined by us to be defective, and is conditioned upon the original customer submitting written notice of any such defect to Old West Iron within the period of 30 days. We reserve the sole right to make the final decision whether there is a defect in materials and/or workmanship, and whether or not the product is within the warranty period. We are not responsible for any damages or other cost caused by, or result from handling, non-recommended operation abuse, or modifications not authorized by Old West Iron or for any damages which may arise out of use of the product.
All products sold by Old West Iron are constructed by hand therefore our items may have a variation in appearance or small imperfections and unevenness which is the beauty of handmade products. Our goal is to recreate pieces that look authentic, not machined. If you are looking for perfection, please visit a home appliance store. We strive for that one of a kind, hand-made look. Our finishes are also hand applied to replicate natural patina appearances. Many of these finishes are a chemical reaction with the metal which will vary in color and texture. Natural patinas are uneven, please do not expect ours to look any different than that.
Fast Order Resolutions
All replacements, exchanges and missing parts need to be documented within 30 days of delivery / pick up
We accept returns within 30 days of delivery / pick up within our return guidelines
Use our chat button in the bottom of the page, if an agent is not available please open a ticket
I received my item(s), but I no longer want it/them, can I return it / them?
- Due to the fact that all of our products are custom made to each order we apply a 30% restock fee on all items (we ask you to please understand that it is very unlikely that someone will order that same item, that size, in that texture, and that finish). Please email Office@OldWestIron.com for a RMA number, all items need to be returned at the customer's expense within 30 days of receiving the product/products. The refund minus the initial shipping cost and the restock fee will be processed once we receive the returned product/products (item must have valid RMA #). The items must be received in the same condition we mailed them out in to receive the full available refund (just like if you were returning any item back to a store). Any items returned without pre-authorization or indication of who is returning them, will not be refunded.
* This only applies to items that can be ordered directly from oldwestiron.com. Again, custom orders are non-refundable.
My item(s) came damaged/defective, what can I do?
- All defective/damaged products will be replaced/refinished. Please email Office@oldwestiron.com to receive a return label for the damaged items, the return label we provide must be used within 7 days of the date issued, after the 7 days the return label will expire and the items must be shipped at the clients expense. We may ask for you to email a picture of the damaged items for verification, as well as for our records. These images may be used for improvements in packaging/ shipping , or for any necessary claims with the currier. Repairs or replacement charges will be decided on a case by case basis. If you decide you do not want the item replaced please see above section: I received my item(s), but I no longer want it/them, can I return it/them?
My item(s) don't look like the picture online, can I exchange it for the one in the picture?
- Yes, please contact us at Office@oldwestiron.com to start the exchange process, sometimes we may need to up-charge you for other options on the item listing. Please keep in mind that the images we show online were custom made. Yours may look different due to the size you ordered, texture & finish option selected, and other customizations. Even if the same texture & finish is ordered, these are hand-made and each one will look slightly different.
It has been over 30 days since I received my order can I return it for a refund?
- You may return orders over 30 days for store credit, but we do not offer any refunds after 30 days.
I was given a refund, but it was less than the amount I paid, why is that?
Shipping is non-refundable, no exceptions. When you are given a refund, it will be minus the amount paid for shipping. We charge a 30% restock fee on all items returned that are eligible for a refund (we ask you to please understand that it is very unlikely that someone will order that same item, that size, in that texture, and that finish). If the item was returned to us damaged, chipped, scratched or broken and there was no verification of the item being received by the customer in damaged condition, the customer will be charged for the damages. When retuning, please take care to properly package any items to avoid damage charges.
More important than a strict policy is customer satisfaction, but please do keep in mind that we are a small business.
Please contact customer service for more information
+1 (844) 205-7266
5503 W 10500 N, Felt, Idaho